Tuesday 13 April 2010

REFLECTOIN ON BLOGGING

Making my block was kind of a little hard at the beginning but then it started to be easier and easier and easier. Because When i tried to open blogger I need to write my Gmail account. But I didn't have Gmail I had Hotmail but it needs to be Gmail so then I made a Gmail account. It became easier. So now you heard my problem about 1st time on blogger so I hope it will never happen again. If you read my blog, thank you so much for reading.
                           
                                ALEYNA

3 comments:

  1. Aleyna, I'm glad that you find blogging easier now. I hope that you will continue to work on your blog after you finish fourth grade and move on to fifth grade and even middle school. I will keep checking your blog to see your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I will always keep it and I will also at high school or maybe when I will be 20 years old I will make my own and I will give you my adress

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be iyi...I mean that would be great! Keep in touch ;)

    ReplyDelete