Monday 26 April 2010

BE FRIENDS!

Hi I need to do a responce on The Tiger Rising. I guess it is going to be fun. I think Rob will ask to be friends with Sistine because Sistine is kind of acting mean to Rob and maybe Rob will be kind to her and they will be friends. I think it will take a little time to be friends and maybe when Rob will find out that the tiger is her then he will be friends with her imidiatly. I think their friendship will never end and I think they will be friends for ever. So this is the whole prediction that I have about the chapter number four I guess. Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you! I also think that Sistine will be friends with Rob. Do you think that they won't really be good friends at first and then become best friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I agree with Nadia I thınk ıt will be like that.

    ReplyDelete