Saturday 22 May 2010

PRESENTATION

I think the presentation was amazing. It was very fun, I really liked it. Also, we are going to do the presentation two more times so the fourth grade and fifth grade could see us. It will be scary. From the presentation I was Aphrodite. There were also lots of other gods and goddesses. At the presentation some of us used notes and some of us didn't because they memorized them. I kind of used my notes because I have some of them memorized. I was really scared to look at people. It was really scary for me. Well, there were just parents and some teachers and principals. That is not that scary but I was scared. It could of been very scary if everyone was going to watch us. The elementary, middle and high school.  Scary! I think I did not a really good job but I did kind of good job. I hope next time the two more presentations I will do way better than the last time presentation that I did. Thank you very much for listening my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment